Let me share a secret of common stupidity that we share with each other and will happen to you and your children if you decide to have any children:

Because something is common knowledge you'll sooner or later you'll assume that someone knows it already.

I hate to tell you this but that is soo wrong way o think it could lead to problems. I suggest making a list of what should be common knowledge if you ever have children. I would suggest a separate list for what is legally required when your children get older such as needing a drivers license or state ID. When I was young and as I grew up nobody told me I needed a state ID or I could be fined until one day I was applying for a job, that is not how anyone should learn something that important. But that was because everyone around me automatically assumed I already knew about needing a state ID.

Oh, you could argue that people should be looking into that before the issue but you can only do that if you know that when you grow up unless someone makes some mention that somethings will be required when a child grows up?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blogger templates

Blogroll

Blog Archive