I know I've brought this up before but I shall reiterate for those out there who haven't got the message...

It's Winter in Washington State which means you are suppose to where warm clothes or dress in layers. It doesn't matter if you own a car either, it could break down leaving you in the cold without proper protection. You can tell me all you wan these people might just be poor but many of these people I see are wearing expensive clothes or expensive electronics.

If your car does break down keep in mind you can use the seat covers and padding insulate yourself from the cold. Also it's good to carry a few trash bags, you can wrap them around your shoes or socks to protect your feet from the cold, but mostly it's for it's rain or snow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blogger templates

Blogroll

Blog Archive